here’s a dating tip
if your partner suffers social anxiety or is an introvert, do not force them to go out on a date or hang out with you. more than likely, being alone relaxes their anxiety and recharges their energy. so respect that. and don’t bug them about it or take it personally. you’ll make their anxiety worse or just end up making them feel guilty as shit.
this goes for friends too. don’t do that to your friends.Someone finally said it
I hate when people send me asks like “I’m not being rude, but ” like yes you fucking are shut up
- Assume someone’s pronouns and say, “I didn’t know you used those,” even if you could easily have asked them. Like that’s not the other’s fault, it’s yours.
- Assume someone’s gender and insist they’re not the gender they say they are.
- Assume someone’s sexuality and insist that’s not their sexuality for the sake of your own comfort.
- Refuse to use another’s preferred name just because “you’re not used to calling them by that name.”
- Refuse to use another’s preferred pronouns for the sake of your own comfort.
If you do any of these, you’ll look ignorant and rude.